We rent all musical materials only for live performances and only for the dates stated on the contract.
- Materials may not be used for Radio or Television broadcast, Webcast or any usage other than live performance and/or archival purposes without separate permission, in writing, from Chelsea Music.
- The Terms on this page are for performing musical selections in a standard concert presentation, not incorporating any theatrical elements such as choreography, costumes, dialog, staging, sets or props, etc.
- You must give credit to the songwriters or composers (for purely instrumental music) and the arrangers in your printed program.
- You may not photocopy any of the materials without written permission.
- You may not lend, give or rent any of the materials to third parties.
- We accept company checks, money orders, PayPal or wire transfer.
- Payment is due before we send you the music.
- Late payments will incur a $10 per week fee.
- Wire transfers must be paid in U.S. Dollars only and the $25 bank fee will be added to the total.
SHIPPING & MUSIC DELIVERY
- You are responsible for all shipping costs, in addition to the rental fees.
- We’ll ship your package anywhere that can accept deliveries.
- On the Rental Inquiry page, there’s a space where you can tell us when you’d like the music to arrive.
- Typically orchestras ask to receive the music 4-6 weeks in advance of the concert.
- If you need immediate (rush) delivery, a 50% surcharge will be added to your invoice.
RETURN THE MATERIALS
- You must return all the materials—in the same condition as received—within two weeks after your final concert or there will be penalties assessed.
- Return instructions are on the Inventory List.
- If any of the material is returned with markings rendering the material useless for rental, you will be charged the cost of the replacement.
Before we ship the score and parts: no charge.
After we ship the materials but no later than two weeks before the concert:
- A $75 re-stocking fee plus you are responsible for the secure (FedEx or UPS) shipping costs. Please notify us in writing on your company’s letterhead.
Cancellations due to weather conditions on the day of the concert:
- You must notify us by phone or email on the day of the performance. You have the option of leaving the fee with us for a credit on a rescheduled performance.
- Since you are already in possession of the music, you have the option of leaving the fee with us for a credit on a rescheduled performance. If you want a refund, we will refund 1/2 the performance fee plus a $75 re-stocking fee. You are responsible for the secure (FedEx or UPS) shipping cost.
Cancellations for any other reason sooner than two weeks before the concert:
- Since you are already in possession of the music, you have the option of leaving the fee with us for a credit on a rescheduled performance. If you want a refund, we will refund 1/2 the performance fee plus a $75 re-stocking fee. You will be responsible for the secure (FedEx or UPS) return shipping cost.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services reps are available to answer your questions 7 days a week via email, and by phone M-F during normal business hours (9AM – 6PM EST or EDT when applicable).
- Click here to ask us any questions.
- Our email address and phone number are at the bottom of every page on this site.